This is about helping clients bring clarity to their organisational brand and then aligning their business behind it.
These are the kinds of questions it helps resolve:
- What’s special and different about this organisation?
- What’s our “elevator pitch”?
- What is our customer proposition?
- How can we differentiate ourselves from the competition?
- How can we achieve more brand consistency?
- How can we attract the best talent?
- How can we engage our people?
- What should we be communicating out in the market place?
- How can we reduce brand confusion?
Typically it can involve:
- Brand research and measurement
- Brand definition
- Employer brand development
- Culture and values measurement
- Brand strategy and implementation
- Brand architecture and naming
- Brand identity development
- Brand engagement
- Brand expression