This is about helping clients bring rigour and effectiveness to their marketing and business development programmes.
These are the kinds of questions it helps resolve:
- How can we become more marketing/customer led?
- How can we make our marketing more effective?
- Where should we be focusing our efforts?
- How should we be spending our marketing budget?
- How can we save marketing spend?
- How can we measure marketing effectiveness?
- How do we know our customers are satisfied?
- What’s the best marketing organisation to deliver our strategy?
Typically it can involve:
- Market research
- Marketing/business development audits
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Marketing programme development
- Marketing effectiveness
- Marketing organisation
- Customer satisfaction interviewing
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.